Like Mint Mobile, Simple mobile is a Mobile Virtual Network Operator. This provider even started its business in 2009, whereas Mint Mobile started its business in 2015. The detail below shows the things you can get from these two data providers.
About Simple Mobile
As a Mobile Virtual Network Operator, Simple Mobile offers five data plans. Users only need to spend $25 to $60 per month to get 3GB up to 15GB per month. This operator also has unlimited data plans with an additional 5GB hotspots at $50 per month.
Users can take bigger data up to 15GB for hotspots by spending $60 per month. The service includes unlimited talk, text, and video streams. You also have an opportunity to call internationally to up to 69 destinations and in 16 Latin-American countries.
This operator often gives interesting deals, including $10 international calling credit to over 100 destinations. As a part of T-Mobile’s network, this operator covers 4G and 5G LTE data.
Nowadays, you can only buy a SIM card from Simple Mobile online. Simple Mobile’s SIM cards are compatible with Samsung Galaxy, Apple iPhone, Moto E6, and LG Premier Pro Plus.
Mint Mobile is also a Mobile Virtual Network Operator that is a part of T-Mobile’s network. Mint Mobile offers four plans from $15 up to $30 per month. Users can set the plans for three months, six months, and 12 months.
The plans cover 4GB of high-speed data and unlimited data at lower speeds. This operator is also ready to serve 10GB, 15 GB, and unlimited. Users can activate their data online after receiving the kit. The SIM works on most unlocked GSM phones.
You can also buy several phones that are compatible with Mint Mobile SIM, including Apple iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Google Pixel, LG Q70, and Motorola G Power.
Mint Mobile supports its users with a tethering feature and it is good enough to watch videos on YouTube. Users who are using unlimited data plans can use 5GB of mobile hotspot data per month.
Pros and Cons
- All plans cover unlimited talk and text.
- The international calling service is wide.
- The company often gives special deals.
- The plans cover 4G and 5G LTE data.
- Compatible with several popular mobile devices.
- The plans are costly.
- This company doesn’t have any retail stores.
- Users can only buy a Simple Mobile SIM card online.
- The plans cover unlimited text and talk.
- The cost is affordable and cheaper than Simple Mobile.
- The plans are compatible with 4G and 5G LTE data.
- It has flexible plans where users can use the data for three months, six months, and 12 months.
- Won several awards for the best cell phone plans.
- Compatible with several popular mobile phones.
- There are no family plans.
- Users have to use the data for at least three months.
- The phone deals are limited.
Read Also : Mint Mobile Review
Users who need a lot of data at an affordable price can choose Mint Mobile. On the other hand, users can use Simple Mobile if they want to use unlimited data for international calling. It has a wide international calling area.
Mint Mobile has a higher reputation due to the awards the operator achieved. Simple Mobile gives a new experience of buying a SIM card online because this operator doesn’t have any retail stores. It is a good option for those who don’t have time and buy everything online.
The good thing is that both of them are compatible with several popular mobile devices, so the plans will be easy and comfortable to use. Based on the details above it seems that Mint Mobile won this battle.